• Book borrowing.
In order to support MCI students in possessing original licensed books, the relationship between MCI Office and several popular publishers was promoted.
Student would be in charge of all costs and fees of buying books (book price, shipping fee …), which are informed to you before your officially order. We only play intermediary role in this issue.
Students make registration with MCI office
Prices and costs generated are informed
Payment is made in advance
Books arrival are informed
Student recieve books and sign for confirmation.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday (7:30am – 11:30am & 1:00pm - 4:30pm) except Holidays.
- Room: 511-A4
- Number of computers: 46 items.
Opening hour: Monday to Saturday (7:30am – 11:30am & 1:00pm - 4:30pm) except Holidays
Note: Present user’ entrance Card to the librarian when entering OISP library. Entrance card could be:
- OISP Staff Card
- OISP Student Card
- Pre-MBA Student Card
- EMBA – MCI Student Card
Be decently dressed and conduct themselves properly in the Library.
- Not use foul language in and outside library.
- Have a sincerely, friendly and respectful attitude with others.
- Not allowed to smoke and gambling in the library; All drugs, alcohol, beers, weapon and explosive substances are strongly forbidden.
- Take off shoes outside the library, close door when entering or leaving the library. All personal stuff must be put at the required place.
- Have responsibility to maintain and preserve library property.
- Use equipment and materials for intended purposes only, effectively and economically. Keep the library litter-free.
- Do not move furniture, machinery or equipment out of position without librarian’s permission.
- Not allowed to use the personal computers to playing games and watching films. Get access to illegal websites with reactionary, sexual, violent and sensational content is not allowed.
- No books or library materials are brought out of the Library without librarian’s approval. If the users have demand to borrow, photocopy, please follow borrowing and returning procedure of the library.
- Borrow a maximum of 2 books each time. Users are not allowed to keep borrowing unless returning the previous borrowed books.
- Books and materials are borrowed within 20 days. If the users have demand to extend the loan period, please bring borrowed items to the library to conduct the extension procedure. The time for extension each item is not more than 10 days since the due date. After the due date of extension, the users must return the borrowed materials. Failure to return any book by the date specified will be treated according to library regulations.