- Opening Hours: From Mon to Fri: 7.30 am - 4.30pm (except Holidays)
- Room: 505A4 (equipped with wireless network)
- Group working
- Book borrowing
- Library Regulation
- List of Reference Books
- List of Dissertation
- List of Catalogue
BOOK & SUPPLY
In order to support MCI students in possessing original licensed books, the relationship between MCI Office and several popular publishers was promoted.
Please note that those below information should be provided in registration form:
Student would be in charge of all costs and fees of buying books (book price, shipping fee …), which are informed to you before your officially order. We only play intermediary role in this issue.
THE PROCEDURE FOR ORDERING BOOK
In case the learners need private space to work-in-group or self-study, please register with MCI office at least 2 days prior to the borrowing date
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday (7:30am – 11:30am & 1:00pm - 4:30pm) except Holidays
- Room: 511A4
- Number of computers: 46 items
Opening hour: Monday to Saturday (7:30am – 11:30am & 1:00pm - 4:30pm) except Holidays
Note: Present user’ entrance Card to the librarian when entering OISP library. Entrance card could be:
- OISP Staff Card
- OISP Student Card
- Pre-MBA Student Card
- EMBA – MCI Student Card
1. Dress Code:
Be decently dressed and conduct themselves properly in the Library.
2. Honesty and Respect for Others:
- Not use foul language in and outside library.
- Have a sincerely, friendly and respectful attitude with others.
- Not allowed to smoke and gambling in the library; All drugs, alcohol, beers, weapon and explosive substances are strongly forbidden.
3. Respect library property:
- Take off shoes outside the library, close door when entering or leaving the library. All personal stuff must be put at the required place.
- Have responsibility to maintain and preserve library property.
- Use equipment and materials for intended purposes only, effectively and economically. Keep the library litter-free.
- Do not move furniture, machinery or equipment out of position without librarian’s permission.
- Not allowed to use the personal computers to playing games and watching films. Get access to illegal websites with reactionary, sexual, violent and sensational content is not allowed.
4. Borrow books:
- No books or library materials are brought out of the Library without librarian’s approval. If the users have demand to borrow, photocopy, please follow borrowing and returning procedure of the library.
- Borrow a maximum of 2 books each time. Users are not allowed to keep borrowing unless returning the previous borrowed books.
- Books and materials are borrowed within 20 days. If the users have demand to extend the loan period, please bring borrowed items to the library to conduct the extension procedure. The time for extension each item is not more than 10 days since the due date. After the due date of extension, the users must return the borrowed materials. Failure to return any book by the date specified will be treated according to library regulations.