Prof. Dr. Ruedi Nuetzi:
- Managing Director - School of Business - FHNW
- Management trainer, consultant and coach, lecturer in the field of business communication and leadership.
Prof. Dr. Guy Ochsenbein:
- Head of the Institute for Human Resource Management and Organization (PMO) and member of the Managing Board - School of Business - FHNW
- Director of TASK Consultants /Switzerland
- Assistant Professor at the University of Berne, Project Leader at the Swiss National Fund for Sciences.
Prof. Dr. Rolf-Dieter Reineke:
- Director of EMBA-MCI Program and Professor - School of Business - FHNW
- Managing Director - MC2 Institute Ltd., Basel / Switzerland and management functions in two German consulting companies
- 20 years international consulting experience in strategy, organization, internationalization, human resources management, change management and consulting.
Dr. Vu The Dung:
- Vice Rector of HCM City University of Technology (HCMUT)
- Director of Office for International Study Programs (OISP) – HCMUT
- More than 20 years of experience in marketing and as managers and consulting expert for a lot of City Departments, domestic and foreign companies such as HCMC Industry and Commerce Department, Asian Institute of Technology (Thailand), Bill & Melinda Charity Fund, Hiroshima University (Japan), International University, Sai Gon Tiep Thi, etc.
Prof. Dr. Friedrich Bock:
- Managing Partner- MovingMinds GmbH
- Professor for Economics, lecturing experience in China, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Germany and in Switzerland
- Around 15 year experience in executive positions and management of international management consulting projects with a focus on strategy andreorganization in big corporations: Arthur D. Little international, Detecon, Volkswage, Deutsche Telekom, Bull International, etc.
Assoc. Prof. Le Nguyen Hau:
- Dean of School of Industrial Management – HCMUT
- Previously Director of the Business Research and Training Center/Manager of the SME Support Office – HCMUT
- 16 year experience in business consultant and trainer, 4 year experience in civil engineering consultant
Dr. Duong Nhu Hung:
- Vice Rector of HCMC University of Economics and Law
- 4 year experience as instructor in Old Dominion University, Department of Finance, USA
- Award Outstanding Doctoral Student, College of Business and Public Administration, Old Dominion University
Mr. Nicolai Andler:
- Managing Director - Ignite Group Pty Ltd. - Cape Town / South Africa
- Previously Interim Manager - Creative Consciousness International, Senior Consultant at Business Systems Group, Consultant at Gemini Consulting
- Author of several books on consulting and project management tools and lecturer at academic and corporate universities.
Prof. Peter P. Müller:
- Partner and shareholder – GMBP, Germany and DFIC Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd - India, Member of the Board of Advisors of the German AIESEC
- Previously Partner and Director at Deloitte, Arthur D. Little, Roland Berger International Strategy Consultants
- More than 25 years working in international consulting firms, managing projects in strategy, organizational developments, Marketing, IT and Sales.
Prof. Pieter Jan Perrett:
- Lecturer in Communication, Project Management, Consultancy and Decision Making
- 11 year experiences in project management and consultancy Project for Novartis Switzerland, Swiss Consultancy EMCH and Berger AG
- Member of International Research Group in Mobile Learning, Member of Focus India project team for 2010
- Interpersonal Communications Expert for the Euro2008 football championships in Bern, Switzerland,
Prof. Dr. Erich Bürkler:
- Post CEO and MD in two Indian companies Management Consultant in India and Sri Lanka
- Experience in Teaching in EMBA in Basel (Normative Management) Summer University Wien
- Consulted lately a Swiss Union and a Casino in Basel
Prof. Dr. Rolf Meyer:
- Professor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Financial Management and Business Foundation
- Founder and leader wyobras GmbH (consultancy and teaching), Scientist of Federal Office of Social Insurance,
- Expert at Federal examinations (Advanced Federal PET Diploma) of manager export and manager pension fund.,
- Leading some Consultancy projects in Germany, Liechtenstein and Poland, collaboration with ARU Cambridge relating to dual Degree,
Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Trong Hoai:
- Vice Rector - HCMC University of Economics,
- Lecturer of Fulbright Economics Teaching Program
- Research on 8 projects, publish on 3 books and 30 journal articles on economic development,
- 22 year teaching experience in Economics, Managerial Economics, International Trade, Development Finance, Research Methodology, Development Economics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics.
Le Tien Hung M.S., J.D:
- Lecturer in international consulting with emphasis on the negotiating, drafting, and arbitrating of management consulting agreements
- Previously System Engineer - Intuit’s IT storage infrastructure, Law and Motion Attorney - San Diego Superior Court;
- Partner Attorney at Le & McLurkin Law Offices, Los Angeles, California; U.S. Associate Attorney at Baker & McKenzie, LLP
Dr. Oliver Gottschall:
- Lecturer - Chulalongkorn University (Thailand) in International Management & Consulting, Business Strategy & Strategic Management, International Business Consulting
- Over 8 year experience in consulting positions as a Project Manager at McKinsey & Company
- External project team member for DaillerChrysler (Thailand) Ltd.
- In 2003-2004, Guest speaker on Lean Manufacturing and Problem Solving at a Serminar for the Ministry of Commerce (Thailand)
- Worked across countries, including Australia, Germany, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Qatar, Singapore, Thailand, UK, USA.
Dr. Sakda Siriphattrasophon:
- Lecturer - Khon Kaen University (Thailand) in International Business Management, Organization and Management, Introduction to Business, Human Resources Management, Business Research Methodology, etc.
- Managed and organized the SMEs strengthening project to the ASEAN Economic Community in conjunction with Ministry of Industry
- 8 year experiences as Business Development Manager for Thai companies, 5 year experiences as Independent Business Consultant
Mr. Axel Mierke:
- Managing Partner and Intercultural Coach in Mierke Investment & Development Consulting
- Co-Founder and Director Europe of a River Cruise Company in Mekong Eyes Ltd. Vietnam,
- Founder & Managing Director of a Tour Operator in Handspan GmbH
- More than 15 year experience in the field of private sector development as manager, management consultant and policy advisor for various governments and NGOs
Other highly qualified individuals are prepared to support the EMBA-MCI Vietnam by adopting positions in lecturing or by acting as guest-lecturers.
EMBA-MCI also has a highly motivated, skilful and committed administrative staff to bring students the superior service.