Module 3.1: Leadership
The objective of the course is to provide students with the essence of leadership. The focus is on leadership principles and the behavioural aspects of the leadership function. The specific context of guiding consulting teams will be considered.
· Principles of leadership in a globalized world
· Leadership styles
· The situational context of leadership
· Leadership behaviour
· Leadership of project teams
· Leadership in consulting projects
Module 3.2: Psychology
The objective of this module is to clarify for the students the extent to which psychological aspects influence the consultant-client relationship in the stages of the consulting process as well as the way in which a contribution can be made towards an effective consultant-client relationship from the psychological point of view. In this regard the students are trained in how to handle critical situations in the consultant-client relationship.
· Relevant psychological aspects during the client-consultant relationship in an international setting
· Psychological approach to handling typical critical situations in the various individual stages of the consulting process
· Psychological concepts for consultants
· The psychology of the consulting team.