Subject: Strategy Consulting & Organizational & Business Diagnosis
Prof. Friedrich Bock
From 10 March to 16 March 2014
Strategy consultants assist companies in finding answers to nagging questions regarding the long-term activities of the business. To create an effective strategy, consultants must have a clear understanding about strategy management and relevant subjects (or tools) as BCG and McKinsey Matrix, Porter 5 forces, ADL life cycle, PEST, value chain, etc. To each customer, strategy consultant works closely with leader or the management team of a business to develop an appropriate strategy base on their own resources and the market. A consultant not only has a good knowledge about strategies and management tools but also is good at team work, communication skills and experiences in the subjects.
This course brings benefit to managers who would like to understand and apply the process of a strategy development including the creation of a business plan. The strategy development is appropriate for manufacturing and service companies. The business plan lays the ground for management decisions for investment or business modifications.
From 10 March to 16 March 2014
- Monday, 10 March 2014, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Tuesday, 11 March 2014, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Wednesday, 12 March 2014, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Thursday, 13 March 2014, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Friday, 14 March 2014, from 7:00 am to 15:00pm
- Saturday, 15 March 2014, from 9:30 pm to 12:30 & from 2:00pm to 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday, 16 March 2014, from 9:30 pm to 12:30
- Corporate leader as CEO, CIO, CMO, CFO, … especial leader of consulting companies
- Government leader
- Anyone aspiring to be manager or international management consultant
- Anyone involved in leading others and having attention to raise their level of management and business consulting effectiveness.
Prof. Friedrich Bock: Managing Director at the MC2 Institute Ltd., Basel / Switzerland. Previously lecturer and Professor at the Institute for International Management Consulting at the Ludwigshafen University of Applied Sciences; Lecturing experience in China, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Germany and in Switzerland. 15 years experience in industry in executive positions at Volkswagen, SEL-Alcatel and Bull Inc., 15 years consulting experience at Arthur D. Little (Vice President), Deloitte (Partner) and Detecon Int. (President), Member of the Board at T-Systems (Deutsche Telekom). Member and President of supervisory bodies of international consulting companies; experience in the management of international management consulting projects with a focus on strategy and reorganization.
We look for perspective students who meet those requirements below:
- Holding Bachelor Degree
- Having 2 – 3 years working experience
- Being proficient at English skills
If you are interested in “One day as EMBA-MCI student Program”, your CV and application letter should be submitted to email address email@example.com (Ms. Thuy) by 05 March 2014.
If you need more information, please feel free to contact us for our support at:
EMBA – MCI Office
Room 306, 3rd Floor, Building A4
268 Ly Thuong Kiet St., Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
Tel: (08) 3865 4183 – Fax: (08) 7308 3183