MBA – MCI
World pioneer MBA in Management Consulting – Entrepreneurship – Innovation
ADMISSION INTAKE 2020 – 2022
Submission due date: 31/12/2019
About mba – mci
MBA-MCI program has been established under the cooperation between the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland and Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology. We cover three main pillars of competency, which are Management Consulting – Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
Leaders in business consultation forums
Alumni in a variety of industries
Workshops with professional consultants on business
Successful intakes since 2006
International MBA Degree
MBA – MCI degree is recognized world wide, expanding participants network, offering professional footprint. As a result, participants have better chances to fulfill dream jobs and feed the entrepreneurial idea.
Experts with Intensive Global Experience
Faculty members of MBA-MCI program have devotes themselves for years to the development of the world – renowned corporations. Respected professors from prestigious universities use a variety of teaching methods to engage and challenge experienced business leaders.
Practical Study Program
More than 65% alumni are business owners, CEOs and senior managers, who work for diversified industries in leading businesses and multinational groups.
MBA-MCI create a multicultural environment for networking and relationship promotion among students, lecturers and executives.
BUT EARN A SWISS MBA DEGREE
Advance your career path in uncertain world
The MBA – MCI program is designed with the goal of helping learners develop personal competencies to meet social change, based on four foundations: Consulting and Project Management; Leadership; Innovation and Entrepreneurship. The ability to innovate at work, attitude and ethics are core values integrated in 10 modules of the curriculum.
Management Consulting & Project management
Our world class faculty
Following the motto “WE TEACH WHAT WE DO, WE DO WHAT WE TEACH”, MBA-MCI program’s faculty includes experts with a prolonged and extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors . They are enthusiastic and passionate in delivering experience and knowledge. Therefore, they are a credible consultant for students who are seeking entrepreneur, management, business and even startups advice.
Prof. Rolf-Dieter Reineke
- Director of MBA-MCI Program and Professor – School of Business – FHNW.
- 20 year international consulting experience in strategy, organization, internationalization, human resources management, change management and consulting.
- PhD in International Management, University of Münster Germany
Dr. Vu The Dung
- Founder & CEO of Thinking School
- Former Vice Rector of HCM City University of Technology (HCMUT).
- More than 20 years of experience in marketing and as managers and consulting experts for domestic and international projects.
- PhD in Business Administration and Marketing, Old Dominion University, USA.
Prof. Dr. Rolf Meyer
- Managing Director – Institute of Management – School of Business – FHNW.
- Founder and leader GmbH (consultancy and teaching), Scientist of Federal Office of Social Insurance, Expert at Federal examinations (Advanced Federal PET Diploma) of manager export and manager pension fund.
- PhD at University of Basel, Switzerland.
Prof. Dr. Guy Ochsenbein
- Head of the Institute for Human Resource Management and Organization (PMO) and member of the Managing Board – School of Business – FHNW.
- More than 30 year experience in consulting and training assignments in HRM.
- PhD in Psychology (social and organizational) in University of Berne, Switzerland.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US?
The program has supported me a lot in operation my own business.MR. LE HAI BINH
MBA-MCI not only helps me in current management but also prepares for my future career path as a professional consultant in the future.MS. PHAN THI THU HUONG
With MCI, I am confident in management and consulting in various industries.MR. COBOR RAMIREZ VICTOR
I have received 7 invitations from prestigious companies in Ho Chi Minh City after graduating from MBA-MCI
MS. TRAN NGUYEN CHAN PHUONG
Who should join mba-mci?
Intake 2020 - 2022
Course duration: 2 years
Tuition fee: 280.000.000 VNĐ
Degree: FHNW University - Switzerland
Submission due date: 31/12/2019
Accreditation: FIBAA, AACSB
- University degree or equivalent;
- At least 03 years of working experience;
- English proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent).
Consulting cafe 64Lean startup: Slim but healthy?Thời gian: 14:00 - 17:00 ngày 26/10/2019 Địa điểm: iTechBlack Coworking Space, 180 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, TP.HCM. Ngôn ngữ: Tiếng Anh Diễn giảGiảng viên của trường Đại học Khoa học Ứng dụng Tây Bắc Thụy Sĩ với nhiều năm...
Sáng Chủ nhật vừa qua, sự kiện Consulting Café tháng 08 đã được tổ chức bởi Chương trình Thạc sĩ Quản trị kinh doanh MBA - MCI phối hợp cùng Chương trình Thạc sĩ chất lượng cao Bách Khoa tại Saigon Innovation Hub. Lần này, Consulting Café quay lại với chủ đề "Những lý...
In the last week on March 2019, students MBA-MCI program had their first valuable and memorable MBA study tour 2019 as a compulsory and essential part of International Management module in the early stage of their MBA journey to help them have overview and basically...
- Address: Room 401, Building A4 - HCMC University of technology
268 Ly Thuong Kiet Str., Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCM City
- Tel: +84 28 7300 4183
- Hotline: +84 907 693 911
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org