Globalization is considered the highlight of MBA-MCI Program as students not only learn global knowledge from international experts, but also exchange their understanding and experience globally. As part of the collaboration between HCMC University of Technology and University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland, the MBA-MCI Program are pleased to welcome Swiss MBA students to the study trip in Vietnam from 2nd March to 5th March.
The program also proudly introduce the seminar: Business Environment and Entrepreneurship in Vietnam · the business talk among Consulting Experts, Entrepreneurs, Swiss MBA students, and MBA-MCI Vietnam students.
Time:9.00 – 11.00, Wednesday 2nd March 2016
Venue:A4 Hall, A4 Building, HCMC University of Technology, 268 Ly Thuong Kiet, Ward 14, District 10, HCMC
|8.30 · 9.00||Welcoming and networking|
|9.00 · 9.15||Introduction to HCMC UT||Representative of HCMC UT|
|9.15-9.35||Vietnam’s Business Environment:
· Support and hurdles for market entry by foreign companies
· European investments in Vietnam
|Dr. Beat Hans Wafler
· Lecturer of School of Business – FHNW
· Deputy Director – Nam An Consulting Service and Trading Joint-Stock Company
· Member of BOD – Holcim Vietnam
|9.35 · 9.50||Entrepreneurship experience sharing||Ms. Do Tu Quan
· Owner of Bird’s Nest Exhibition Center.
· Globally ranked 16th in Swiss Innovation Challenge 2015
|9.50 · 10.50||Discussion:
· Relevance of entrepreneurship and innovation for Vietnam
· Trends in entrepreneurship and innovation
· Business start-up models, comparison between Western and Vietnamese market
· Experience/case studies in managing entrepreneurship among cultures
|Moderator: Prof. Dr. Dieter Reineke
· Representative of HCMC UT
· Mr. Le Hai Binh
· Ms. Do Tu Quan
· MBA-MCI students
· MBA Swiss students
· SwissInnovation 2016 participants
|10.50 · 11.00||Ending|
Would you like to join the business talk? Register now!
The event is free-entrance with registration by 4pm 1st March only. Please note that only 20 registrations are accepted due to the limit seats available.