MBA – MCI
World pioneer MBA in Management Consulting – Entrepreneurship – Innovation
International MBA Degree
MBA – MCI degree is recognized world wide, expanding participants network, offering professional footprint. As a result, participants have better chances to fulfill dream jobs and feed the entrepreneurial idea.
Experts with Intensive Global Experience
Faculty members of MBA-MCI program have devotes themselves for years to the development of the world – renowned corporations. Respected professors from prestigious universities use a variety of teaching methods to engage and challenge experienced business leaders.
Practical Study Program
More than 65% of alumni are business owners, CEOs, and senior managers, who work for diversified industries in leading businesses and multinational groups.
MBA-MCI creates a multicultural environment for networking and relationship promotion among students, lecturers, and executives.
In today's business landscape, the significance of a positive employee experience cannot be overstated. While customer experience has long been the primary focus of many companies, recent revelations underscore the pivotal role that the employee experience plays in...
The MBA – MCI program is designed with the goal of helping learners develop personal competencies to meet social change, based on four foundations: Consulting and Project Management; Leadership; Innovation and Entrepreneurship. The ability to innovate at work, attitude and ethics are core values integrated in 10 modules of the curriculum.
Management Consulting & Project management
THE 2-YEAR JOURNEY
Our world class faculty
Following the motto “WE TEACH WHAT WE DO, WE DO WHAT WE TEACH”, MBA-MCI program’s faculty includes experts with a prolonged and extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors . They are enthusiastic and passionate in delivering experience and knowledge. Therefore, they are a credible consultant for students who are seeking entrepreneur, management, business and even startups advice.
Prof. Rolf-Dieter Reineke
- Director of MBA-MCI Program and Professor – School of Business – FHNW.
- 20 year international consulting experience in strategy, organization, internationalization, human resources management, change management and consulting.
- PhD in International Management, University of Münster Germany
Dr. Vu The Dung
- Founder & CEO of Thinking School
- Former Vice Rector of HCM City University of Technology (HCMUT).
- More than 20 years of experience in marketing and as managers and consulting experts for domestic and international projects.
- PhD in Business Administration and Marketing, Old Dominion University, USA.
Prof. Dr. Rolf Meyer
- Managing Director – Institute of Management – School of Business – FHNW.
- Founder and leader GmbH (consultancy and teaching), Scientist of Federal Office of Social Insurance, Expert at Federal examinations (Advanced Federal PET Diploma) of manager export and manager pension fund.
- PhD at University of Basel, Switzerland.
Prof. Dr. Guy Ochsenbein
- Head of the Institute for Human Resource Management and Organization (PMO) and member of the Managing Board – School of Business – FHNW.
- More than 30 year experience in consulting and training assignments in HRM.
- PhD in Psychology (social and organizational) in University of Berne, Switzerland.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US?
The program has supported me a lot in operation my own business.
MBA-MCI not only helps me in current management but also prepares for my future career path as a professional consultant in the future.
With MCI, I am confident in management and consulting in various industries.
I have received 7 invitations from prestigious companies in Ho Chi Minh City after graduating from MBA-MCI
Who should join mba-mci?
Course duration: 2 years
Tuition fee: 310.000.000 VNĐ
Degree: FHNW University - Switzerland
- University degree or equivalent;
- At least 03 years of working experience;
- English proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent).
With the aim of fostering connections and growth within the MBA-MCI alumni community, the MBA-MCI program recently organized the "Connect & Inspire: MBA-MCI Alumni Networking Event." The event brought together former students, current participants, and prospective...
On the 15th June 2023, the MBA-MCI students had the incredible opportunity to explore the operations and learn about the business strategies of AIA Vietnam, a leading company in the insurance sector.This is one part of module 7 in the MBA-MCI about the Business...
Traditional internationalisation models often do not fit the specific needs of SMEs and start-ups. In addition, external shocks (e.g. the coronavirus crisis) and the dynamics of global markets demand ever faster adjustments when operating in foreign markets. Today, it...