MBA – MCI
World pioneer MBA in Management Consulting – Entrepreneurship – Innovation
International MBA Degree
MBA – MCI degree is recognized world wide, expanding participants network, offering professional footprint. As a result, participants have better chances to fulfill dream jobs and feed the entrepreneurial idea.
Experts with Intensive Global Experience
Faculty members of MBA-MCI program have devotes themselves for years to the development of the world – renowned corporations. Respected professors from prestigious universities use a variety of teaching methods to engage and challenge experienced business leaders.
Practical Study Program
More than 65% of alumni are business owners, CEOs, and senior managers, who work for diversified industries in leading businesses and multinational groups.
MBA-MCI creates a multicultural environment for networking and relationship promotion among students, lecturers, and executives.
Consulting cafe #71: Designing the future of work
INTRODUCTIONThe workplace of tomorrow is an uncertain place. We live in a rapidly changing world, and design innovations such as artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and big data are rapidly changing the fundamental nature of how we live and work. As these...
The MBA – MCI program is designed with the goal of helping learners develop personal competencies to meet social change, based on four foundations: Consulting and Project Management; Leadership; Innovation and Entrepreneurship. The ability to innovate at work, attitude and ethics are core values integrated in 10 modules of the curriculum.
Management Consulting & Project management
THE 2-YEAR JOURNEY
Our world class faculty
Following the motto “WE TEACH WHAT WE DO, WE DO WHAT WE TEACH”, MBA-MCI program’s faculty includes experts with a prolonged and extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors . They are enthusiastic and passionate in delivering experience and knowledge. Therefore, they are a credible consultant for students who are seeking entrepreneur, management, business and even startups advice.
Prof. Rolf-Dieter Reineke
- Director of MBA-MCI Program and Professor – School of Business – FHNW.
- 20 year international consulting experience in strategy, organization, internationalization, human resources management, change management and consulting.
- PhD in International Management, University of Münster Germany
Dr. Vu The Dung
- Founder & CEO of Thinking School
- Former Vice Rector of HCM City University of Technology (HCMUT).
- More than 20 years of experience in marketing and as managers and consulting experts for domestic and international projects.
- PhD in Business Administration and Marketing, Old Dominion University, USA.
Prof. Dr. Rolf Meyer
- Managing Director – Institute of Management – School of Business – FHNW.
- Founder and leader GmbH (consultancy and teaching), Scientist of Federal Office of Social Insurance, Expert at Federal examinations (Advanced Federal PET Diploma) of manager export and manager pension fund.
- PhD at University of Basel, Switzerland.
Prof. Dr. Guy Ochsenbein
- Head of the Institute for Human Resource Management and Organization (PMO) and member of the Managing Board – School of Business – FHNW.
- More than 30 year experience in consulting and training assignments in HRM.
- PhD in Psychology (social and organizational) in University of Berne, Switzerland.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US?
The program has supported me a lot in operation my own business.
MBA-MCI not only helps me in current management but also prepares for my future career path as a professional consultant in the future.
With MCI, I am confident in management and consulting in various industries.
I have received 7 invitations from prestigious companies in Ho Chi Minh City after graduating from MBA-MCI
Who should join mba-mci?
Course duration: 2 years
Tuition fee: 310.000.000 VNĐ
Degree: FHNW University - Switzerland
- University degree or equivalent;
- At least 03 years of working experience;
- English proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent).
Enterprise Post-Corona Action Strategy and the role of Consultant
By Prof. Dr. Rolf-Dieter ReinekeSubject How can companies act after the corona crisis? How important are consultants to support enterprises in the post-pandemic area? Every crisis leaves a legacyCompanies are desperate to cope with mounting challenges after the Corona...
Does sponsoring an MBA foster staff retention?
By Prof. Rolf-Dieter ReinekeYoung and promising so-called high potentials want it all: a higher salary, interesting jobs, fast-track careers, and investments in their personal development. And if another company seems to offer more, they are gone. This is why...
Business Luncheon – Overview about leadership
On the 17th of December, the MBA-MCI program organized the activity “Business Luncheon” with the main topic relating to an Overview of leadership hosted by Mr. Nguyen Viet Trung - head of the product and communication department at Zalo Vietnam, a student from Intake...
Chương trình thạc sỹ quản trị kinh doanh MBA-MCI
- Địa chỉ: phòng 401, tòa nhà A4 - Đại học Bách Khoa TP.HCM, 268 Lý Thường Kiệt, phường 14, quận 10, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Số đt: 028-7300 4183
- Hotline: +843 4944 883
- Email: email@example.com