MBA – MCI
World pioneer MBA in Management Consulting – Entrepreneurship – Innovation
International MBA Degree
MBA – MCI degree is recognized world wide, expanding participants network, offering professional footprint. As a result, participants have better chances to fulfill dream jobs and feed the entrepreneurial idea.
Experts with Intensive Global Experience
Faculty members of MBA-MCI program have devotes themselves for years to the development of the world – renowned corporations. Respected professors from prestigious universities use a variety of teaching methods to engage and challenge experienced business leaders.
Practical Study Program
More than 65% of alumni are business owners, CEOs, and senior managers, who work for diversified industries in leading businesses and multinational groups.
MBA-MCI creates a multicultural environment for networking and relationship promotion among students, lecturers, and executives.
Tips for managers to cope with downsizing the organisation
Adapting with the post-covid situation is not really done, the business recession occurs leading to fears for most people in the world. Cutting down the human-capital in many MNCs is a visible example of recession, it brings both employees and managers difficulties...
The MBA – MCI program is designed with the goal of helping learners develop personal competencies to meet social change, based on four foundations: Consulting and Project Management; Leadership; Innovation and Entrepreneurship. The ability to innovate at work, attitude and ethics are core values integrated in 10 modules of the curriculum.
Management Consulting & Project management
THE 2-YEAR JOURNEY
Our world class faculty
Following the motto “WE TEACH WHAT WE DO, WE DO WHAT WE TEACH”, MBA-MCI program’s faculty includes experts with a prolonged and extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors . They are enthusiastic and passionate in delivering experience and knowledge. Therefore, they are a credible consultant for students who are seeking entrepreneur, management, business and even startups advice.
Prof. Rolf-Dieter Reineke
- Director of MBA-MCI Program and Professor – School of Business – FHNW.
- 20 year international consulting experience in strategy, organization, internationalization, human resources management, change management and consulting.
- PhD in International Management, University of Münster Germany
Dr. Vu The Dung
- Founder & CEO of Thinking School
- Former Vice Rector of HCM City University of Technology (HCMUT).
- More than 20 years of experience in marketing and as managers and consulting experts for domestic and international projects.
- PhD in Business Administration and Marketing, Old Dominion University, USA.
Prof. Dr. Rolf Meyer
- Managing Director – Institute of Management – School of Business – FHNW.
- Founder and leader GmbH (consultancy and teaching), Scientist of Federal Office of Social Insurance, Expert at Federal examinations (Advanced Federal PET Diploma) of manager export and manager pension fund.
- PhD at University of Basel, Switzerland.
Prof. Dr. Guy Ochsenbein
- Head of the Institute for Human Resource Management and Organization (PMO) and member of the Managing Board – School of Business – FHNW.
- More than 30 year experience in consulting and training assignments in HRM.
- PhD in Psychology (social and organizational) in University of Berne, Switzerland.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US?
The program has supported me a lot in operation my own business.
MBA-MCI not only helps me in current management but also prepares for my future career path as a professional consultant in the future.
With MCI, I am confident in management and consulting in various industries.
I have received 7 invitations from prestigious companies in Ho Chi Minh City after graduating from MBA-MCI
Who should join mba-mci?
Course duration: 2 years
Tuition fee: 310.000.000 VNĐ
Degree: FHNW University - Switzerland
- University degree or equivalent;
- At least 03 years of working experience;
- English proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent).
Farewell Party Intake 12: Look back on the past journey, begin a new expedition
Last Sunday (13th Nov), the MBA-MCI program organised an intimate farewell party with the topic “Walk on challenges - Achieve success” for students from Intake 12. Not only did the party mark the end of the journey gaining background knowledge for students’ future...
Business Luncheon #2: Greatest career challenges and overcoming it
MBA-MCI Luncheon is a monthly activity aimed at connecting and expanding the MCI student community. This is a great opportunity for all students, friends, and partners sharing similar interests to meet and discuss.To continue the impressive success of the October...
The students of Intake 2022-2024 started with the foundation subject “Academic writing”
Last Wednesday, the first class of the students from Intake 2022-2024 started with the subject “Academic writing“ lectured by Mr. Bui Vu TrI Nam - lecturer of theory and English teaching method, Ho Chi Minh City Pedagogical University.Students of Intake 2022-2024 in...
Chương trình thạc sỹ quản trị kinh doanh MBA-MCI
- Địa chỉ: phòng 401, tòa nhà A4 - Đại học Bách Khoa TP.HCM, 268 Lý Thường Kiệt, phường 14, quận 10, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Số đt: 028-7300 4183
- Hotline: +843 4944 883
- Email: email@example.com