The workplace of tomorrow is an uncertain place. We live in a rapidly changing world, and design innovations such as artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and big data are rapidly changing the fundamental nature of how we live and work. As these technologies continue to evolve at an exponential rate – it is becoming critical to understand their impact on contemporary work practices, and for businesses and employees to understand how to design a secure future amidst this disruption.
What new, disruptive technologies are on the horizon? How will jobs change? What challenges will employers and employees face? How can the design process help businesses and employees to create innovative solutions to overcome such challenges?
All of these questions will be unfolded in The Consulting cafe #71 “Designing the future of work” organised by the MBA-MCI program which is the collaboration between Ho Chi Minh City University Of Technology (HCMUT) and University Of Applied Sciences And Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW)
- The Importance of Being Human in a World of Automation
- Evaluate challenging issues related to potential change in processes, people and automation that might impact the future of your own employment or business
- Tools, techniques to design strategy to maximise your ability to adapt, grow, and realise opportunities in your own work future.
- Emerging organizational models for the future of work.
Date & time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, Friday, 14th Arpil, 2023
Location: King Coffee, 161 Vo Van Tan street, ward 6, district 3, HCMC
The speaker for Consulting Cafe #71 “Designing the future of work” is Prof. Dr. Rolf-Dieter Reineke. With 30+ years of experience in International Consulting in strategy, internationalization, HRM, change management and consulting, our professor will guide you how to develop attributes and skills that give you advantages in the future workplace.
Chương trình thạc sỹ quản trị kinh doanh MBA-MCI
- Địa chỉ: phòng 401, tòa nhà A4 - Đại học Bách Khoa TP.HCM, 268 Lý Thường Kiệt, phường 14, quận 10, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Số đt: 028-7300 4183
- Hotline: +843 4944 883
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org