MBA SCHOLARSHIP: CHANGE AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
May 24, 2016 | Uncategorized
CHANGE AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT: THE LEARNING ORGANIZATION METHOD
This course helps learners understand the theoretical empirical foundations, insider and application cases of change management and their relevance for business, international management consulting. Learners will be supported with approaches and instruments to analyze corporate culture. Learners also have opportunities to encounter examples of typical projects.
BENEFITS OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Full scholarship for Change & Knowledge Management course
- Valuable experience with MBA-MCI students (class 2015)
- Completion certificate
- If becoming a member of MBA-MCI, students are exempt from Change & Knowledge Management course and get refund for this course.
Dr. Sönke Friederich
- 25-year-experience in teaching at prestigious universities around the world
- Training and coaching project managers and management consulting experts
- Managing and coordinating development and production in international organizations
- Lecturer in project management, change management and knowledge management
- PhD at University of Hamburg, Germany
APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP