WELL-PLANNED START-UP – SMART STRATEGY
How to compete in dynamic marketplace? On average, only 10 out of 1000 start-up enterprises can survive after 10 years. Most start-up companies have to face with consulting and fulfilling customers’ needs. Consequently, each enterprise must specify what target market is and how to compete in the marke
- Entrepreneurs and motivation
- Smart marketing trends for entrepreneurs
- Market entry strategy
- Business strategy
Dr. Beat Hans Wäfler
- Lecturer of School of Business- FHNW, expertized in entrepreneurship
- Member of Board in Holcim Vietnam
- More than 18 years of experience as top manager in international companies in Switzerland, Thailand, Hong Kong and Vietnam
- 100% of fee for MBA-MCI candidates. intake 2016-2018
- 50% of fee for HCMC University of Technology’s alumni and lecturers
- 30% of fee for group registration (2+ applicants)
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
- Business owners
- CEOs, senior managers, middle managers
- Executives and everyone who desires to start new business
SWITZERLAND – A START-UP COUNTRY
Famous for innovation and entrepreneurship, Switzerland has been recognized as one of the top start-up countries all around the world. Hence, it would be great if learners can interact with Swis specialists in entrepreneurship.
Dr. Beat Hans Wäfler is a start-up expert in Switzerland. He has been absorbed the quintessence of Switzerland as well as many countries. Therefore, this course will help connect learners and Dr. Wäfler to exchange knowledge and experience in entrepreneurship.