Mr. Axel Mierke
The MBA – MCI Program is offering 02 full scholarships in DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING course for those who wish to enhance their level of management and business consulting effectiveness.
The module introduces the various functional areas of specialization in management consulting as well as the derived standardized and non – standardized methods of problem solving (consulting products) in as far as these are relevant to general management consulting. At the same time, the students are instructed in the process of assessing the intrinsic value of new consulting concepts and identifying potential application fields in the specific consulting context.
- Basics of Development Cooperation
- Development Cooperation in Vietnam
- Players in Development Cooperation (in Viet Nam)
- Tools for Development Consulting I: Log Frame
- The Project Cycle in Development Cooperation
- Consulting Inputs in the Project Cycle
- Tools for Development Consulting II: More Tools
- Acquisition Process for Development Consultants
- Module length: 12 hours
- Time: 9.30 – 12.30 and 14:00 – 17:00
- Date: Saturday (11th July 2015) and Sunday (12th July 2015)
- Venue: Room 409, A4 Building, University of Technology, 268 Ly Thuong Kiet, Ward 14, District 10, HCMC.
- University graduation
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Good English
- Clear career objectives.
Apply online -> CV Screening and Phone Interview -> Offer letter
Application deadline: 9th July 2015
Apply online for DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING Course