World class faculty
Following the motto “WE TEACH WHAT WE DO, WE DO WHAT WE TEACH”, MBA-MCI program’s faculty includes experts with a prolonged and extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors . They are enthusiastic and passionate in delivering experience and knowledge. Therefore, they are a credible consultant for students who are seeking entrepreneur, management, business and even startups advice.
Prof. Rolf-Dieter Reineke
- Director of the MBA-MCI Program and Professor – School of Business – FHNW.
- 20 year international consulting experience in strategy, organization, internationalization, human resources management, change management and consulting.
- PhD in International Management, University of Münster Germany.
Dr. Andreas Hinz
- Director of the MBA-MCI program
- Lecturer and researcher at University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland FHNW.
- Jury member at Swiss Innovation Challenge.
- Co-Founder at Sustinova.
- Start-up Mentor at SINGA Incubator for Refugees and Migrants.
- Steering Committee Member at Hughes Hall College Enterprise Society, University of Cambridge
- PhD in Innovation for Sustainability.
Dr. Vu The Dung
- Founder & CEO of Thinking School
- Former Vice Rector of HCM City University of Technology (HCMUT).
- More than 20 years of experience in marketing and as managers and consulting experts for domestic and international projects.
- PhD in Business Administration and Marketing, Old Dominion University, USA.
Assoc. Prof. Le Nguyen Hau
- Former Dean of School of Industrial Management – HCMUT.
- 16 year experience in business consultant and trainer, 4 year experience in civil engineering consultant.
- PhD in Marketing and International Business, University of Western Sydney, Australia.
Dr. Duong Nhu Hung
- Former Vice Rector of HCMC University of Economics and Law.
- Dean of School Industrial Management – HCMUT.
- 4 year experience as instructor in USA, more than 10 year experience as managers and training expert.
- Award Outstanding Doctoral Student, College of Business and Public Administration, Old Dominion University.
- Ph.D. in Finance, Old Dominion University, USA.
Dr. Fredric W. Swierczek
- Director of AIT Vietnam
- Advisor to the Dean, Advisor to the President of Thammasat School, Business School from 2014 March to the present.
- More than 40 years experience in Cross-Cultural Management, Asian Business, Strategic Management, Organizational Behaviour and Change.
- PhD in Policy and Management, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
Prof. Dr. Rolf Meyer
- Managing Director – Institute of Management – School of Business – FHNW.
- Founder and leader GmbH (consultancy and teaching), Scientist of Federal Office of Social Insurance, Expert at Federal examinations (Advanced Federal PET Diploma) of manager export and manager pension fund.
- PhD at University of Basel, Switzerland.
Prof. Barbara Eisenbart
- Leturer at FHNW in Entrepreneurship, Digital Innovation and International Business Strategy Planning
- Judge for the Swiss Innovation Challenge
- Study business and economics at the universities of Bamberg (Germany), Swansea (UK), Tokyo (Japan) and Göttingen (Germany)
- Dr at St. University Gallen (Switzerland)
- PhD at Harvard University (USA)
- 20+ years of experience working on digital innovation and international business strategy in MNC, SMEs and startups including the strategy consulting firm McKinsey in USA and Germany
Dr. Oliver Gottschall
- Head of Strategy, Minor Food Thailand.
- Lecturer – Chulalongkorn University (Thailand).
- More than 8 year experience in consulting positions as a Project Manager at McKinsey Company. -Research on “The impact of national culture on Human Resource Management in Thai SMEs”
- PhD in International Human Resource Management, University of Lincoln, UK.
Dr. Beat Hans Wafler
- PhD at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Bangkok
- Honorary Consul and Consul General of Switzerland in Ho Chi Minh City for 20 years
- Head of Givaudan SA in Vietnam, Head of Roche Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals Ltd.
- Board Member of Sika Vietnam Ltd, Chairman and Board Member of ESG-Anam Electronics Vietnam Ltd.
- Board Member of Holcim Vietnam Ltd, supervised the merger between Holcim Vietnam Ltd and Lafarge SA Vietnam resulting in a renamed entity LafargeHolcim Vietnam
Prof. Dr. Guy Ochsenbein
- Head of the Institute for Human Resource Management and Organization (PMO) and member of the Managing Board – School of Business – FHNW.
- More than 30 year experience in consulting and training assignments in HRM.
- PhD in Psychology (social and organizational) in University of Berne, Switzerland.
Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Trong Hoai
- Vice Rector – HCMC University of Economics.
- Lecturer of Fulbright Economics Teaching Program.
- 22 year teaching experience in Economics, Managerial Economics, International Trade, Development Finance, Research Methodology, Development Economics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics.
- PhD in Economics, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Dr. Sakda Siriphattrasophon
- Lecturer – Khon Kaen University (Thailand).
- Managed and organized the SMEs strengthening project to the ASEAN Economic Community in conjunction with Ministry of Industry.
- More than 18 years of professional experience in business management and development, domestically and internationally, in various sectors.
Dr. Marc Aeschbacher
- Lecturer of Business Communication at the Universityof Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland, School of Business.
- President of the employee representation School of Business.
- Publisher of the publication series “Entrepreneurship and Innovation” of the Institute of Entrepreneurship.
Dr. Phan Trieu Anh
- Lecturer at International University, VNU-HCMC
- Specializing in Intenrational Business, Strategic Management, Organizational behaviour
- Lecturing MBA courses, MPA courses, supervising master and doctoral students
- Working in MNCs in IT industry, educational industry and for international organization in the various capacities of software development and service, teaching, monitoring, evaluation
Dr. Trinh Thuc Hien
- Doctor of Philosophy in Law
Lancaster University, United Kingdom
- Lecturer of University of Economics and Law, VNU-HCMC
- Supervised senior honors thesis
- Publisher of Retention and Possessory Lien chapter in Secured Transactions textbook. (2021). Vietnam National University at HCMC Press
Dr. Vatcharaporn Esichaikul
- PhD of Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, USA
- Associate Professor
present Computer Science and Information Management Program
School of Engineering and Technology Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Resource Person, Training in Data Analytics and AI, Bangladesh Institute of
Management, the Ministry of Industries, February 2020
- Publisher of Gamification to Enhance Motivation and Engagement in Blended eLearning for Technical and Vocational Education and Training, Technology, Knowledge and Learning
Dr. Le Thi Thanh Xuan
- Lecturer at School of Industrial Management Hochiminh city University of Technology
- DBA, University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Over 15 years in lecturing of many fields in Business, HRM, and marketing
- Conduct research project “Brand positioning for SIM (2020-2021) – funded by OISP – HCMUT
Prof. Pieter Perrett
- Master of Education (MEd):University of Manchester (GB)
MICE (Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers)
- Lecturer at School of Business,University of Applied Sciences North Western Switzerland
- Lecturer on Executive MBA courses in Switzerland, India and Vietnam
- Ten years of project management experience for an international Swiss consultant
- Conducting International research project for Swiss Federal Department of Economics
Dr. Le Nguyen Gia Thien
- Lecturer of School of Law in University of Economics and Law, Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City
- Vice Dean of School of Law in University of Economics and Law, Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City
- Member of Austrian Arbitration Association
- Publisher of many publications related to Law
Chương trình thạc sỹ quản trị kinh doanh MBA-MCI
- Địa chỉ: phòng 401, tòa nhà A4 - Đại học Bách Khoa TP.HCM, 268 Lý Thường Kiệt, phường 14, quận 10, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Số đt: 028-7300 4183
- Hotline: 083 4944 883
- Email: email@example.com