World class faculty
Following the motto “WE TEACH WHAT WE DO, WE DO WHAT WE TEACH”, MBA-MCI program’s faculty includes experts with a prolonged and extensive global experience across the corporate, government and academic sectors . They are enthusiastic and passionate in delivering experience and knowledge. Therefore, they are a credible consultant for students who are seeking entrepreneur, management, business and even startups advice.
Prof. Rolf-Dieter Reineke
- Director of MBA-MCI Program and Professor – School of Business – FHNW.
- 20 year international consulting experience in strategy, organization, internationalization, human resources management, change management and consulting.
- PhD in International Management, University of Münster Germany.
Prof. Dr. Ruedi Nuetzi
- Managing Director – School of Business – FHNW, President, Working Group “Internationalization” at Rectors’ Conference of the Swiss Universities of Applied Sciences (KFH).
- More than 25 year international experience in Management, Consulting and Coaching.
Prof. Dr. Guy Ochsenbein
- Head of the Institute for Human Resource Management and Organization (PMO) and member of the Managing Board – School of Business – FHNW.
- More than 30 year experience in consulting and training assignments in HRM.
- PhD in Psychology (social and organizational) in University of Berne, Switzerland.
Dr. Vu The Dung
- Founder & CEO of Thinking School
- Former Vice Rector of HCM City University of Technology (HCMUT).
- More than 20 years of experience in marketing and as managers and consulting experts for domestic and international projects.
- PhD in Business Administration and Marketing, Old Dominion University, USA.
Assoc. Prof. Le Nguyen Hau
- Former Dean of School of Industrial Management – HCMUT.
- 16 year experience in business consultant and trainer, 4 year experience in civil engineering consultant.
- PhD in Marketing and International Business, University of Western Sydney, Australia.
Dr. Duong Nhu Hung
- Former Vice Rector of HCMC University of Economics and Law.
- Dean of School Industrial Management – HCMUT.
- 4 year experience as instructor in USA, more than 10 year experience as managers and training expert.
- Award Outstanding Doctoral Student, College of Business and Public Administration, Old Dominion University.
- Ph.D. in Finance, Old Dominion University, USA.
Prof. Pieter Jan Perrett
- Lecturer of School of Business – FHNW.
- 11 year experiences in project management and consultancy Project, Interpersonal Communications Expert for the Euro2008 football championships in Bern, Switzerland.
- International research project for Swiss Federal Department of Economics etc.
Prof. Dr. Rolf Meyer
- Managing Director – Institute of Management – School of Business – FHNW.
- Founder and leader GmbH (consultancy and teaching), Scientist of Federal Office of Social Insurance, Expert at Federal examinations (Advanced Federal PET Diploma) of manager export and manager pension fund.
- PhD at University of Basel, Switzerland.
Dr. Soenke Friederich
- Professional experience as course leader since 25 years, including human resources development aspects of planning and organizing courses.
- Training and coaching of project managers and management consultants in project management and leadership skills
- Coordinating the development and production of microelectronic parts in an international enterprise as a product-/project manager
- Lecturer of Consulting Process
- PhD at University of Hamburg, Germany.
Dr. Oliver Gottschall
- Head of Strategy, Minor Food Thailand.
- Lecturer – Chulalongkorn University (Thailand).
- More than 8 year experience in consulting positions as a Project Manager at McKinsey & Company. -Research on “The impact of national culture on Human Resource Management in Thai SMEs”
- PhD in International Human Resource Management, University of Lincoln, UK.
Dr. Sakda Siriphattrasophon
- Lecturer – Khon Kaen University (Thailand).
- Managed and organized the SMEs strengthening project to the ASEAN Economic Community in conjunction with Ministry of Industry.
- More than 18 years of professional experience in business management and development, domestically and internationally, in various sectors.
Dr. Andreas Hinz
- Lecturer of University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland FHNW. Projects:
- In-Vitro Diagnostics / E-Health project in collaboration with the Schools of Life Sciences, Engineering and Applied Psychology
- Study among Alumni and employers on the benefits of international activities offered at the School of Business
- Swiss Innovation Challenge programmes with local partners in Asia.
Le Tien Hung M.S., J.D
- Partner Attorney at Le & McLurkin Law Offices, Los Angeles, California; U.S. Associate Attorney at Baker & McKenzie, LLP.
- Previously System Engineer – Intuit’s IT storage infrastructure, Law and Motion Attorney – San Diego Superior Court.
- PhD in UCLA School of Law, USA.
Dr. Hora Tjitra
- Founder and Executive Director of Tjitra & associates, based in Indonesia and China
Management Consultancies for diverse western and Asian Multinational Corporations in over fifteen countries with senior and C-Level executives from more than 40 countries.
Mr. Axel Mierke
- Managing Partner expert in Investment and Development Mierke.
- CEO of River Cruise – Mekong Eyes,Vietnam Co.,ltd
- Founder and CEO of Tour Operator (Handspan GmbH).
- More than 15 years of experience with management, consulting and financial consulting for big firms, GOV and NGOs.
Mr. Nicolai Andler
- Director at Ignite Group Pty Cape Town, South Africa.
- Former Director at Creative Consciousness International, expert consultant in Business System and Gemini – Business Consulting Service.
- Author of several management books and experience lecture at renowned international institutes, universities
Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Trong Hoai
- Vice Rector – HCMC University of Economics.
- Lecturer of Fulbright Economics Teaching Program.
- 22 year teaching experience in Economics, Managerial Economics, International Trade, Development Finance, Research Methodology, Development Economics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics.
- PhD in Economics, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Prof. Friedrich Bock
- Managing Partner- MovingMinds GmbH.
- Around 15 year experience in executive positions and management of international management consulting projects in big corporations: Arthur D. Little international, Detecon, Volkswage, Deutsche Telekom, Bull International, etc.
- Prof. for Economics, Ludwigshafen University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
Dr. Fredric W. Swierczek
- Director of AIT Vietnam
- Advisor to the Dean, Advisor to the President of Thammasat School, Business School from 2014 March to the present.
- More than 40 years experience in Cross-Cultural Management, Asian Business, Strategic Management, Organizational Behaviour and Change.
- PhD in Policy and Management, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Address: Room 401, Building A4 - HCMC University of technology
268 Ly Thuong Kiet Str., Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCM City
- Tel: +84 28 7300 4183
- Hotline: +84 907 693 911
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org