MBA-MCI Ambassadors work directly with Hochiminh University of Technologyoffice as official representatives of MBA-MCI at various events and activities, including orientations, admission fairs, coffee talk, soft skills workshop and more. MBA-MCI ambassadors will:
- Support any needs and concerns that arise among prospective and new students.
- Foster a deeper sense of community and diversity among MBA-MCI 's student population
- Bring the professional image of MBA-MCI to promote for prospective students.
- Approach a wide business network with alumni, current students and prospective students.
- Consolidate and improve communication skills and presentation thanks to workshop, coffee talks and management consulting forums.
- Exceptional attendance at private networking events and workshop of MBA-MCI program. Inculding:
- Management consulting Forum
- Consulting Workshop
- Personal edge Courses
- Receive MCI corporate offer (The details are attached in a separate email)
- One in – house – training session (3 hours) by one international consulting expert (with appointment beforehand)
- Receive 4,000,000 VND and voucher for 2 people at luxury and standard destinations:
- Restaurant: Strata Restaurant, The Grill Restaurant, Charm Cham, Restaurant Au Manoir De Khai, Café Saigon Restaurant, Tamasago
- Spa: Tropic Spa, The Spa Viet Nam, Anam QT Spa.
MBA-MCI's ambassadors are:
- MCI student or person who has enthusiastic and positive attitude towards EMBA-MCI Program
- Good work ethic to perform assigned tasks
- Ability to start conversations with alumni and perspective students
- Desire to help MBA-MCI remain a leading MBA Program
- Desire to meet MCI alumni, VIPs, and perspective students
If you are interested in being our ambassadors, please fill in the Application Form and send back to us directly or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome all the application and much appreciates your enthusiasm with MBA-MCI program.